Rhyne Place Fire And Denali Ct.
Ranlo Fire and Rescue, Lowell VFD and Spencer Mountain Road VFD responded to both fires.
On arrival fire was found to be comming from a fuse box located on a back porch. The fire was containd to the fuse box and a small area of the wall.
Shortly thereafter another alarm was sounded to Denali Ct. where a dryer was reported to be on fire. On arrival light smoke was showing. The fire was contained to the dryer. The dryer and contents were removed to the outside.
© Terry Moody Photography